Just 8 available!
Price Per Unit:
Forest Garden Coffee | Espresso Roast 340g
- Inspired by the regenerative, biodiverse farms of Oaxaca
- Directly sourced from Indigenous farmers on communal lands
- 100% Arabica, shade-grown with ecological methods at high altitude
- Closest coffee-growing region to Ontario - low food miles
- Roasted weekly in an energy-efficient, low-emission roaster
Forest Garden Espresso (Medium) Roast
A northern Italian style, this medium roast develops richer cacao and caramel notes from our signature washed beans. The addition of some natural (ie. dried with the “cherry” intact) beans fills out the mid-palate with ripe and dried fruit flavours. Optimised for extraction as an espresso, or base for latte/cappuccino, this balanced profile can also be enjoyed as drip or french press.