We take this very serious and here are the steps we're taking to ensure your health & safety during this time.
- Restricting access to the farm. No visitors, no playdates.
- Shut-down the Dog-Boarding Kennel except for emergency situations.
- All of our staff are also taking the social distancing serious, no visitor and no socializing outside their households.
- Cleaning & disinfecting our delivery vehicles, equipment and order preparation area.
- Delivery drivers must wear gloves and disinfect after any physical contact (doorbells, cooler lids).
- All vendors of the Virtual Market must also be taking similar steps.
We have given this a lot of thought, and believe that one driver delivering to multiple households is safer than multiple households coming to one location to pickup.
With these procedures and no-contact during delivery, if any one household has COVID-19, then the likelihood of transmission is low. But if that one household came to the same spot as all the others, it's high.