Graze & Gather
Shipping calculated at checkout
Only 1 left!
Prepay to save on a regular delivery of fresh produce!
This Week's Bag (delivery Dec 6 -Dec 9)
113g mesclun mix (certified organic)
1 English Cucumber (certified organic)
1 Yellow Bell Pepper (certified organic)
1 Orange Bell Pepper (certified organic)
1 green onion (certified organic)
1 pound of clementines (certified organic)
2 pounds of carrots (certified organic)
Each week we'll bundle the best in-season produce from our network of small farms. By subscribing, you save $$$ compared to buying each of these ingredients separately...because a subscription helps us coordinate with the farmers.
The contents will change from week to week, depending on what is in season.
Here's how it works:
- you add the Subscription to your order (TIP: works best if you are a Community Member, so that you pay reduced Delivery fees)
- Thursday evening: Your chance to pause your Subscription for the following week
- Friday: Your credit card will get charged for another NEXT week's delivery
- Friday evening: Market is restocked for you to add items to your delivery
- Tuesday - Friday: Delivery to your doorstep
Why a Bag?
Your Subscription will arrive at your doorstep in a reusable, returnable insulated bag. On the next delivery, just leave the bag at your door, and we'll pick it up so that it can be used again (after we clean and sanitize it of course!).
Like all of the food available on Graze & Gather, we source only from small, sustainable farms that take their responsibility of respecting and protecting the environment and people very seriously.