Just 7 available!
Price Per Unit:
Forest Garden Coffee | Light Roast 340g
- Inspired by the regenerative, biodiverse farms of Oaxaca
- Directly sourced from Indigenous farmers on communal lands
- 100% Arabica, shade-grown with ecological methods at high altitude
- Closest coffee-growing region to Ontario - low food miles
- Roasted weekly in an energy-efficient, low-emission roaster
- Fully organic practices
Forest Garden Light Roast - Inspired by modern West Coast roasts, this profile highlights the vivid, high- altitude acidity of Oaxacan beans, with flavours of fresh cherry, lemon rind and almond. It is suitable for the whole spectrum of brewing methods, for those who gravitate toward the brighter end of the coffee spectrum.
Flavours: Fresh Cherry • Lemon • Almond